For the last 25 years, See You at the Pole has been about one simple act—prayer. SYATP is still about students uniting themselves in prayer before God interceding for their generation. See You at the Pole is a prayer gathering, led by students and children, where they gather with others prior to school to unite together. Historically, Church of God Youth and Discipleship supported and engaged with SYATP.
There are two opportunities to for students to unite in prayer:
- DAY: SEE YOU AT THE POLE day is on Wednesday, September 28, at 7:00 a.m. local time. All around the globe, in every time zone, students will be gathering at their flagpoles, praying for their school, friends, families, churches, and communities. SEE YOU AT THE POLE is a day committed to global unity in Christ and prayer for your generation.
- WEEK: The GLOBAL WEEK OF STUDENT PRAYER (Sunday, September 25 through Saturday, October 1) encourages students to find new and unique ways, places, and times to pray throughout the week. Whether you attend PUBLIC SCHOOL, PRIVATE SCHOOL, or HOME SCHOOL, gather your friends wherever and whenever and pray! The GLOBAL WEEK OF STUDENT PRAYER is dedicated to prayer and launching your on-campus Bible clubs, prayer strategies, and student ministries.
What Can You Do?
– Help get the word out! Let your youth and children’s leaders know about this great opportunity! Share this opportunity with young people!
– Consider how your church and other churches in your community can get involved.
– Use your social media outlets to promote awareness and access to SYATP resources!
– Take advantage of the great videos available FREE of charge!
The main website for SYATP is http://syatp.com You can find great ideas for promotion, prayer, and publicity at this easy-to-use website!
SYATP will be here in about one month, so now is the time to promote, raise awareness, and invite students in your State/Region to get involved!
Be assured of our love, support, and readiness to serve you!
Church of God Youth and Discipleship –
David Blair and Rob Bailey
Tony Lane, Randall Parris, and Mark Swank