YWEA 2014: Igniting the Firewall
YWEA 2014 seeks to Ignite the initial phase of the joint venture between World Missions & Men & Women of Action’s African Firewall that will stretch across the continent of Africa. The African Firewall is a project of Marcelly’s Dream and hopes to enlarge the Kingdom of God by establishing ministry training centers that will house church plants, kindergartens, Internet café & computer training, after-school programs, soccer camps, and Bible Schools. Specifically we will attempt to fund the purchase and construction of three (3) Ministry Centers or Anchor-Points in Senegal, Niger and the Horn of Africa. Primary focus will be the care of children (daycare, medical clinics), discipleship & development of leaders, reaching the least, the last and the lost of Africa.
- There are almost 1 Billion people on the continent of Africa and 50% are under the age of 15 years old.
- YWEA has touched parts of Africa over the last several years (Zambia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Kenya, Ghana, Rwanda) the Firewall project allows us to tie all these together to affect the entire continent.
- God has placed strategic leaders in place with the passion and influence to accomplish His vision for Africa
- The African Council has joined in unity behind this effort.
- City of 5.5 million people
- Gateway of slavery will become the Gateway of Spiritual freedom
- Over 40,000 Mosques in Senegal
- Purchase Property that will house a church, internet café, computer training center, national offices,
- Bible training center.
- Partner with Kindergarten & After-School programs.
- City of 6 million people
- Purchase Property and construct a ministry center that will house a church, internet café, computer training center, national offices, Bible training center.
- Establish Kindergartens & After school programs
- Conduct soccer camps and tournaments
- Provide a medical clinic
Somalia / Horn of Africa, Garissa County:
- Support ministry efforts to reach over 500,000 refugees from Somalia on the Kenyan border.
To develop Ministry Centers across the continent of Africa to facilitate:
- Building Ministry Training Centers
- Developing / Discipling Leaders
- Planting 500 New Churches
- Rescuing & Caring for Children
- Strengthening Existing Churches
- Equipping & Mobilizing Laity to evangelize and spread the Gospel